Welcome to Curlewis Parks, a vibrant neighbourhood situated in the heart of the thriving and established community of Drysdale.
Set within a stunning bayside location on the well renowned Bellarine Peninsula, Curlewis Parks is bursting with landscaped parklands and natural wonders. Pristine golfing greens, white sandy beaches and reputable wineries put all of the Coasts and Bellarine’s best features right at your doorstep.
Curlewis Parks allows you to exist in harmony and enjoy a life of opportunity.
The information contained on this website (Content) is of a general nature, and for information purposes, only. It does not comprise financial or investment advice. Use of, or reliance on, the Content is entirely at your own risk. Before making any investment decision you should seek independent legal, financial and taxation advice.
The Content does not comprise an offer to make any investment, or commence a joint venture or other type of relationship, with Moremac Property Group Pty Ltd ACN 143 284 851 (Moremac).
The Content is subject to change without prior notice. Moremac does not represent or warrant the quality, accuracy or completeness of the Content. Images are for illustrative purposes only. All information is provided on an “as is” where is basis.
Moremac does not warrant that use of this website will be uninterrupted, secure or error-free or that the website or server that store and transmit information, are free of viruses, defects or other harmful components.
Moremac accepts no responsibility for the content or operation of any websites of other organisations, which can be accessed via hyperlink from this website.
To the maximum extent permissible by law, Moremac is not liable in any way for any loss or damage suffered by you (including indirect, special, economic or consequential loss), such as loss of revenue, time, goodwill, data, profits, anticipated savings and opportunity, through use of, or reliance on, the Content.
To the maximum extent permissible by law, you indemnify Moremac against all claims, actions, proceedings, judgments, damage, losses, expenses and liabilities incurred or suffered by, or brought, made or recovered against, Moremac as a result of, or in connection with, your use of this website.
1. Personal information about visitors to our site is collected only when knowingly and voluntarily submitted. For example, we may need to collect such information to provide you with further services or to answer or forward any requests or enquiries. It is our intention that this policy will protect your personal information from being dealt with in any way that is inconsistent with applicable privacy laws in Australia.
3. As part of registering with us, we collect personal information about you in order for you to take full advantage of our services. To do this it may be necessary for you to provide additional information to us as detailed below.
Registration is completely optional. Registration may include submitting your name, email address, address, telephone numbers, option on receiving updates and promotional material and other information.
5. Apart from where you have consented or disclosure is necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was submitted, personal information may be disclosed in special situations where we have reason to believe that doing so is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against anyone damaging, injuring, or interfering (intentionally or unintentionally) with our rights or property, users, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities. Also, we may disclose personal information when we believe in good faith that the law requires disclosure.
6. We may engage third parties to provide you with goods or services on our behalf. In that circumstance, we may disclose your personal information to those third parties in order to meet your request for goods or services.
7. We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personal information submitted to our sites, and we review and update our security measures in light of current technologies. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure.
8. However, we will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information you may transmit to us or from our online products and services. Once we do receive your transmission, we will also make our best efforts to ensure its security on our systems.
9. In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us. However, we will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your personal information.
10. IP Addresses
Our web servers gather your IP address to assist with marketing analytics and the diagnosis of problems or support issues with our services.
11. Cookies and Applets
This aggregate, non-personal information is collated and provided to us to assist in analysing the usage of the site.
12. We will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you, and to keep this information accurate and up to date. If, at any time, you discover that information held about you is incorrect, you may contact us to have the information corrected.
13. In addition, any personal information you have provided to us will never be sold, and will only be passed on to third parties directly involved in the matter for which you have provided your information.
14. We provide links to Web sites outside of our web sites, as well as to third party Web sites. These linked sites are not under our control, and we cannot accept responsibility for the conduct of companies linked to our website. Before disclosing your personal information on any other website, we advise you to examine the terms and conditions of using that Web site and its privacy statement.
16. For more information about privacy issues in Australia and protecting your privacy, visit the Australian Federal Privacy Commissioner’s web site; http://www.privacy.gov.au/.